We are a full service endocrine clinic with an emphasis on providing patient centered, compassionate, state of the art medical care. Our clinical staff is composed of two board certified endocrinologists, an advanced nurse practitioner, certified medical assistants, registered nurses certified in diabetes education and a registered dietitian.
Our goals are to provide patients with excellent patient care utilizing a team approach and to offer evidence-based treatment options.
Services We Provide...
- Specialize in diagnosis and management of complex diabetic, thyroid, adrenal and pituitary patients
- In-office full service laboratory
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Insulin pump initiation and management
- Management of diabetes during pregnancy
- Individual and group diabetes classes
- Partnership with a local diabetes supply pharmacy with a satellite office within our practice
- ITG Weight Loss for the treatment of Metabolic Syndrome
- In-office thyroid ultrasounds
The cornerstone to diabetes care is self-management. We encourage patients to participate in diabetes education classes in order to obtain the skills necessary to control their disease on a day-to-day basis.
Insulin Pump Program
We provide resources from insulin pump initiation to advanced insulin pump management. We work with all the major insulin pump companies allowing patients the ability to choose the pump most suitable for their lifestyle.
Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
CGMS is worn for one week and provides glucose readings 288 times per day. This specialized testing is helpful in clinical decision-making which is necessary in providing improved glycemic control in selected patients.
itg weight loss
This program provides an integrated, comprehensive approach to the management of obesity/metabolic syndrome. ITG is a Nutrition Plan featuring delicious products that can help you meet your dietary and weight-loss goals.